This episode breaches the peace treaty with Tetsuya Nomura
- VGCC Episode 334: Do You Think We Play Video Games for Fun? - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
Earlier tonight, Spy Fiction and Deadly Premonition creator Hidetaka Suehiro — aka Swery65 — confirmed that his upcoming game D4: Dark Dreams Don’t Die will be coming out sometime this year.
D4のページはこちら。発売日は･･･2014年となっています。 Dark Dreams Don’t Die. Coming 2014. http://t.co/Q5R2N67Sa7
— SWERY (@Swery65) April 23, 2014
At the moment, only the Japanese Xbox site has been updated with a release date, but I would be straight up amazed if that game comes out in the PAL territories first. At the very least, the game will likely get a simultaneous release. The Xbox brand doesn’t have the same kind of traction in Japan, and Deadly Premonition did pretty well over in the west.
I don’t speak any Japanese, but I ran some of the text through Google Translate. D4 appears to have multiple endings, and the Japanese text is actually leaning on the Swery65 name. That’s pretty surprising. Cool, but surprising nonetheless. We’ll probably get more on this story once the English Xbox site updates.
Mike Cosimano used to be in charge of this place, but now he isn't! Now he's on Destructoid.
You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!