Truly wise anime opinions are shared on this episode. Also Healin' Good.
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 58: Healin' Goodbye! - Read More → . . . . .
- Neptunia Virtual Stars Review (PS4) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 347: Pokémon Breath of the Wild - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 346: Everything's Better with Wesker - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 57: Ping Pong the Animation - Read More → . . . . .
- For Women in Games, You Can Be a Mother or a Daughter - Read More → . . . . .
- The February 2021 Steam Game Festival: Play What's Next (But Not Possibly All 500+ of Them) - Read More → . . . . .
- (For) The Wins of 2020: A Conversation - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 345: Nice Times Five - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 344: To the Moon! - Read More → . . . . .
Holy cow, this came out of no where! A Super Mario Maker stage will be released for both the Wii U and 3DS versions of Super Smash Bros. on Sept. 30th. According to the video, the stage will change every time you play, and any destructible parts will be swiftly replaced by the hand from Super Mario Maker.
I’m guessing we’ll be getting some more stuff on the 30th as well as this stage. I’m gonna hold my breath for more characters, don’t tell me what to do. I’m AT LEAST hoping for a new Mario Maker costume for Mario.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
As the site's resident Vtuber, I felt obligated to cover this.
Time to suplex crime
The Dark Souls of Podcasts
Truly we're all just living on this ping pong ball called Earth...