Just mix it up a little
- VGCC Episode 338: Play a Different Game - Read More → . . . . .
- Watch_Dogs: Legion (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Made Me Hate the Post-Apocalypse - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Maximum Gold - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 337: L33tStr33t - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 51: Angel Beats - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Phantom Rage - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 336: Fine Italian Gentleman - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 335: FMK PG-13 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 50: Pikachu Did the Dub - Read More → . . . . .
Holy cow, this came out of no where! A Super Mario Maker stage will be released for both the Wii U and 3DS versions of Super Smash Bros. on Sept. 30th. According to the video, the stage will change every time you play, and any destructible parts will be swiftly replaced by the hand from Super Mario Maker.
I’m guessing we’ll be getting some more stuff on the 30th as well as this stage. I’m gonna hold my breath for more characters, don’t tell me what to do. I’m AT LEAST hoping for a new Mario Maker costume for Mario.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
It’s boring and repetitive and it never really feels right.
The Last of Us does not exist in my head rent free, everyday it exacts a horrible cost.
Thankfully there is no unfortunate schmelting accident in this video.