Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
Suda51 has announced at his Grasshopper Manufacture Momocon panel that a port of killer7, the much beloved and complete trip of a game, will be coming to Steam.
The original game, which released in 2005, was a third person action-adventure on-rails shooter starring a group of assassins called the killer7. These assassins are all actually the personalities of one man, Harman Smith, and each personality has unique abilities and personalities. A variety of twisted and intriguing events unfold, and you as Harman/killer7 must take down a suicide bomber cult called Heaven Smile.
This release seems to be a very straight port of the game, with only an HD coat of paint applied to the release. At least now you won’t have to pull out your Gamecube or PS2 to play what many consider to be Suda51’s best game.
This re-release will come out “this Fall”, with no other consoles confirmed currently. I will say, I’d be very surprised if this didn’t come to PS4 and Switch, to mirror the original PS2 and GCN release of the game.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.
Never had to leave the comfort of my seat to attend a convention this past year, but at what cost?