The two biggest Blue Mage fans are here.
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Spirit Charmers - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 52: Just Recieved Word From King Kai - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 338: Play a Different Game - Read More → . . . . .
- Watch_Dogs: Legion (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Made Me Hate the Post-Apocalypse - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Maximum Gold - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 337: L33tStr33t - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 51: Angel Beats - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Phantom Rage - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 336: Fine Italian Gentleman - Read More → . . . . .
This is the second time this year a major fighting game announcement leaked, with Tekken 7 around Evo and now Street Fighter 5 barely before Sony’s Playstation Experience. Capcom accidentally uploaded this trailer to their Youtube without setting it to private, so eagle-eyed viewers watched it and downloaded the video for later viewing. Here it is on Dailymotion.
The teaser has barely any footage of the game, instead focusing on the Street Fighter community, but what is shown looks like a darker paletted Street Fighter 4. The other big piece of news is that SF5 will be console exclusive on PS4, at least for now. A PC version was also confirmed, but Sony seems to want to compete against the Xbox One’s Killer Instinct.
Hopefully the game is much different than 4 and isn’t a rushed upgrade trying to capitalize on the new hardware. Also Karin and Q should come back. Just sayin!
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Thank you girls for my life.
Like broken angels, wingless, cast from heaven's gate, do we deliver a podcast to you.
This was a long episode for a fortnight where we didn't watch much.
Just mix it up a little