Let us instead go backwards to the time when this was a good idea.
- Ubisoft "Forward" - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 319: She’s Just Catholic - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 318: Ninja on the Cover - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 42: Ass Enjoyer - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Part II Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 317: Keeping The Last of Us 2 at Arm's Length - Read More → . . . . .
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 14 - Legit Bad Vibes - Read More → . . . . .
- What We Liked and Disliked From the Steam Summer Festival - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 316: Keighley’s Heelys - Read More → . . . . .
- EA PLAY LIVE 6/18/20 - Read More → . . . . .
On this episode, Scott B returns to the parlor to talk to Dr. Richard Pilbeam about media literacy and politics within Dark Souls lore community, Dark Souls‘ similarities to Neon Genesis Evangelion in it’s utilization of aesthetics, the ways in which Bloodborne and Sekiro broach topics of colonialism and nationalism, and the economics of King’s Field. You can check out Richard’s podcasts at youtube.com/sinclairlore.
The theme for Starlight Car is a “Super Chill Remix” of Aquamarine by Magic Circuit, which is available off their newest self-titled album… Magic Circuit. You can follow them at @magic_circuit on twitter for more details.
Too much Dew.
What *is* a Wheaties shell?
The new season is here, but is it really all that new?
Hopefully it really was the last of them.