Don't hustle the kids.
- VGCC Episode 296: Emergency Potato Chip - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 12 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 295: Toilet Fairy - Read More → . . . . .
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 3 - A Dreadful Vision - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 30: Choochy Breezy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 294: Pokemon Storm Pins Chooch Northeast Quadrant - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 11 - Read More → . . . . .
- Dauntless (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 293: Put Reimu in Smash! - Read More → . . . . .
- John's Top Ten Games of 2019 - Read More → . . . . .
On this episode, Scott B returns to the parlor to talk to Dr. Richard Pilbeam about media literacy and politics within Dark Souls lore community, Dark Souls‘ similarities to Neon Genesis Evangelion in it’s utilization of aesthetics, the ways in which Bloodborne and Sekiro broach topics of colonialism and nationalism, and the economics of King’s Field. You can check out Richard’s podcasts at youtube.com/sinclairlore.
The theme for Starlight Car is a “Super Chill Remix” of Aquamarine by Magic Circuit, which is available off their newest self-titled album… Magic Circuit. You can follow them at @magic_circuit on twitter for more details.
Fightsticks are a great way to play Spyro, apparently.
Gacha is hell.
Where do you work out? At the library.
Someone draw us doing the Eizouken poses, thanks.