It's barely about games.
- VGCC Episode 290: Hand it to Hooters - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 289: We All Like Numbers - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 28: Google Shitposting - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 8 - Read More → . . . . .
- How To Speak In Pokemon Trade Chat: AKA "How I Spent One Night Hustling Foreign Dittos For Breeding Purposes" - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 288: All the Kinds of Mads You Could Want - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen - Episode 23, Penumbra Penultimate (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- The Route 09: Crossroads Pt. 1 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 287: Milo Immasculation - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro: Episode 7 - Read More → . . . . .
On this episode, Scott B returns to the parlor to talk to Dr. Richard Pilbeam about media literacy and politics within Dark Souls lore community, Dark Souls‘ similarities to Neon Genesis Evangelion in it’s utilization of aesthetics, the ways in which Bloodborne and Sekiro broach topics of colonialism and nationalism, and the economics of King’s Field. You can check out Richard’s podcasts at youtube.com/sinclairlore.
The theme for Starlight Car is a “Super Chill Remix” of Aquamarine by Magic Circuit, which is available off their newest self-titled album… Magic Circuit. You can follow them at @magic_circuit on twitter for more details.
XCHOOM takes on it's final operation against an unrelenting Ethereal and it's army of Avatars.
Still waiting on a youtuber to start covering WWE2K20 lore.
More like StarCRAPtor.