Fami-come solve some murders.
- Famicom Detective Club Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Bastion 10 Year Anniversary: A Personal Retrospective - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 365: Switching Steam - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 364: Like a Pirate - Read More → . . . . .
- Biomutant (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Has Danganronpa Gone Soft?? World's End Club - In Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 363: Boss Baby 2 Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- New Pokémon Snap Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 362: STILL GOT IT BABY!!!! - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 6 - Nintendo Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
Welcome to the Starlight Car, a relaxing parlor where we get to talk to folks in and around the games industry. Riding with Scott today is Alec Robbins of Good Bit to talk about his 2018 game Heartbreak High. We break down the game from its initial conception as a web series, the narrative interplay between knowing and assuming facts about characters in visual novels, whether the game is successful in raising the emotional stakes in the back half, and a discussion of the hidden and cut content in Heartbreak High.
The theme for Starlight Car is a “Super Chill Remix” of Aquamarine by Magic Circuit, which is available off their newest self titled album… Magic Circuit. You can follow them at @magic_circuit on Twitter for more details.
July 21, 2021 | by
Sealed With A Kiss
July 15, 2021 | by
There's so many Isekai. It will never end. It Will Never End.