Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
The Starlight Express is back around the station already! Inspector Elvie takes a break inside the Starlight Car with Eric Robles (@LegitEricRobles) and Dan Milano (@DanMilano), the showrunners behind the show Glitch Techs, an animated series about a group of people who try to keep the peace in our reality as video game characters break out of their worlds and cause havoc. They dive deep into the shows many influences, and have an enlightening conversation on games culture and ways that Glitch Techs can pave the way for positive changes in our future. You can watch both seasons of Glitch Techs on Netflix right now.
The theme for Starlight Car is a “Super Chill Remix” of Aquamarine by Magic Circuit, which is available off their newest self-titled album, Magic Circuit. You can follow them at @magic_circuit on twitter for more details.
Elvie is a lost creature wrought out of recycled materials from New Jersey. She not only writes, but produces art, and is a passionate Vegeta apologist.
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!