The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
Niall and Michael finish off our week long look at anything/everything Star Wars. It’s been fun running through memory lane but we end it all with a bang…or a whimper depending on who you ask. Empire At War is a Star Wars real-time strategy game very similar to the Command and Conquer series.
Now that Star Wars week is at an end you can run out and watch the new Star Wars film, or sit back, stay at home, fill up the eggnog, and watch through the many, many videos we recorded this year over.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.