I'm not even supposed to be here.
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 50: Pikachu Did the Dub - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 334: Do You Think We Play Video Games for Fun? - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
Fans have talked, and apparently Bioware has been listening. Later this year, they’ll be releasing a new, story-focused expansion for MMO game Star Wars: The Old Republic titled Knights of the Fallen Empire. The expansion will reportedly focus on weaving a tale full of hard choices and betrayal. Also two gruff shaved-head dudes. At least they probably aren’t named Jack.
Importantly, the expansion will be free for all subscribers to the MMO. That’s certainly a nice change of pace from the usual business with these sorts of games. It’ll be dropping on October 27th, so you’ll have the added excuse of Halloween for why you’re wearing a Boba Fett costume while you play.
VGCC's super cute News Correspondent and Official Chooch Princess
This episode breaches the peace treaty with Tetsuya Nomura
You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.