Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
Thanks to the Square Enix Online Store page for Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness, we now have a solid release date for tri-Ace’s latest space-faring JRPG.
The game’s Day One Edition features five equippable accessories, as well as battle themes from the Valkyrie Profile games. If nothing else, it’s hard to deny tri-Ace’s track record of kickass music, so this seems like a fitting addition.
Meanwhile, the game has just launched today in Japan, and has a PS3 version that won’t be released overseas coming on April 28.
I wasn’t so hot on the last game in the series – Star Ocean: The Last Hope – but tri-Ace has enough goodwill with me that I’ll definitely be giving this one a shot. Although if you ask me, the real news here is that the game’s pretty-boy protagonist is named Fidel. Here’s hoping history will absolve this game.
Austin is a WA-based player of games, writer of fictions, and seer of hellish futures. They voice only the worst of opinions, except when they don't. They are a Staff Writer for VGCC. Their avatar image was drawn by Twitter user/good boy @fancydrak.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.