Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
Square Enix closed out their Tuesday E3 conference with chief executive Yosuke Matsuda presenting a new IP currently known as Project Setsuna. Not many details were given about the game, but it’s definitely an original IP and not a spin-off, reboot, or remake.
The brief video showed little more than gorgeous concept art, but also revealed the game is being developed by the newly-established Tokyo RPG Factory, a company which appropriately represents a “dedication to making Japanese RPGs.” Speculation about the project abounds, with some thinking it may be a return to the “good old days” of RPGs.
“Setsuna” is a Japanese word can be translated as meaning “a moment” or “an instant.” No word on what this could mean for the project, but Matsuda mentioned it as the beginning of a “series” and not just a single game. Check out the presentation below:
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.