Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
Square Enix has shown off gameplay of the upcoming Shadow Of The Tomb Raider during their E3 presentation and it’s pretty impressive looking.
Lara Croft has refined her ability to kill people in various ways with leaping stealth takedowns, hiding in deep moss and doing a stealth takedown that way, and stabbing people but stealthily, and using a bow with an arrow that has a rope tied to it and the rope traps people and hangs them on stuff. This newest iteration of the Tomb Raider franchise will also bring full 360° underwater swimming, which will allow for full underwater exploration.
Shadow Of The Tomb Raider is set to release on September 14th, 2018.
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.
I still can't believe we scored this guest. Scott, your sacrifice shall be remembered.