A product, not the goal.
- VGCC Episode 69x4: Is This Real? - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose play Spyro the Dragon: Episode One - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 21: Vibe Check - Read More → . . . . .
- Ion Fury (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 275: Eorzean Nimble Warrior - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 12, The Netfl*x Witcher (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- Here are the Tekken, Guilty Gear Announcements From EVO 2019 - Read More → . . . . .
- Samurai Shodown's DLC Detailed, King of Fighters XV Confirmed - Read More → . . . . .
- Soul Calibur VI is Resuscitated From the Dead With New Characters and Season 2 Promise - Read More → . . . . .
- BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle Adds Akatsuki Blitzkampf, Senran Kagura Characters - Read More → . . . . .
Square Enix’s Collective imprint has quietly been producing some pretty solid smaller games over the past couple years, and following the success of games like Tokyo Dark and Forgotton Anne, they’re now getting into the racing scene with Circuit Superstars.
Aiming to portray the world of motorsport in a “charming” fashion, Circuit Superstars takes some very clear inspiration from old-school top down racers like Micro Machines, which I remember being pretty cool back in the days of the Mega Drive and SNES.
Unfortunately though, it doesn’t look like I’m gonna be able to import my beautiful Monokuma-inspired car from Forza Horizon 4. Oh well. Circuit Superstars releases in 2020 for just about everything, except that Ouya you’ve got laying around.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Ugly? That does it!
How are your vibes?
Hail to the queen, baby.
I am the Eorzean Nimble Warrior.