We know Jack, do you?
- VGCC Episode 376: The Jackbox Party Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- I Was Excited for N64 on Switch. Was. - Read More → . . . . .
- Finally: Nintendo Direct Announces Animal Crossing's Biggest Update Yet - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 73: The Tatami Galaxy - Read More → . . . . .
- Genshin Impact to Release 2.2 Update on October 13th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 375: Among Us Sussy Mobile - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 374: The Deltarune Variant - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
Square Enix’s Collective imprint has quietly been producing some pretty solid smaller games over the past couple years, and following the success of games like Tokyo Dark and Forgotton Anne, they’re now getting into the racing scene with Circuit Superstars.
Aiming to portray the world of motorsport in a “charming” fashion, Circuit Superstars takes some very clear inspiration from old-school top down racers like Micro Machines, which I remember being pretty cool back in the days of the Mega Drive and SNES.
Unfortunately though, it doesn’t look like I’m gonna be able to import my beautiful Monokuma-inspired car from Forza Horizon 4. Oh well. Circuit Superstars releases in 2020 for just about everything, except that Ouya you’ve got laying around.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
October 15, 2021 | by
FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR!
October 14, 2021 | by
It's time to bundle up on the couch and watch some anime.
October 11, 2021 | by
Childe can't stop winning baby!