Don't take your eyes off the fridge!
- VGCC Episode 288: All the Kinds of Mads You Could Want - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen - Episode 22, Penumbra Penultimate (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- The Route 09: Crossroads Pt. 1 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 287: Milo Immasculation - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 27: A Grand Send-off - Read More → . . . . .
- Janie's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 286: Michonski Gaming Sandwich - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen - Episode 22, Penumbra Penultimate (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- Trixie's Farewell Post - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car Episode 3: Reyan Ali - Read More → . . . . .
Square Enix’s Collective imprint has quietly been producing some pretty solid smaller games over the past couple years, and following the success of games like Tokyo Dark and Forgotton Anne, they’re now getting into the racing scene with Circuit Superstars.
Aiming to portray the world of motorsport in a “charming” fashion, Circuit Superstars takes some very clear inspiration from old-school top down racers like Micro Machines, which I remember being pretty cool back in the days of the Mega Drive and SNES.
Unfortunately though, it doesn’t look like I’m gonna be able to import my beautiful Monokuma-inspired car from Forza Horizon 4. Oh well. Circuit Superstars releases in 2020 for just about everything, except that Ouya you’ve got laying around.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Are we going to have a PROBLEM, Warlock?? Is XCHOOM gonna have to come back there and smack a choosen?
The Beginning of the End
Anyone else remember Milo's Astro Lanes? No? Then you're normal.
Logging on to egg dot com slash spyrofic.