How can a character so cool be treated so badly? What kind of cruel fate is this?
- Dear Cygames, Stop Shitting On Hawk You Cowards - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 268: Marill on the Maypole - Read More → . . . . .
- The Best and Worst of E3 2019, According to Us - Read More → . . . . .
- Where's Turing?? Read Only Memories Is Minding It's Own Business In "Neurodiver" - Read More → . . . . .
- Spyro Reignited Coming to Switch in September - Read More → . . . . .
- Breath of the Wild Sequel in Development - Read More → . . . . .
- Banjo-Kazooie Makes It To Smash! - Read More → . . . . .
- Animal Crossing New Horizons on Switch Finally Revealed - Read More → . . . . .
- Astral Chain Detailed in Nintendo Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 in 2020! - Read More → . . . . .
Square Enix’s Collective imprint has quietly been producing some pretty solid smaller games over the past couple years, and following the success of games like Tokyo Dark and Forgotton Anne, they’re now getting into the racing scene with Circuit Superstars.
Aiming to portray the world of motorsport in a “charming” fashion, Circuit Superstars takes some very clear inspiration from old-school top down racers like Micro Machines, which I remember being pretty cool back in the days of the Mega Drive and SNES.
Unfortunately though, it doesn’t look like I’m gonna be able to import my beautiful Monokuma-inspired car from Forza Horizon 4. Oh well. Circuit Superstars releases in 2020 for just about everything, except that Ouya you’ve got laying around.
World's oldest emo kid.
DOOM... the video game.
Roll +Edge to Assess
We have some thoughts about E3 2019. We know you want to hear them.
I've only known ES88 for five minutes and I would die for them.