What Twitch is doing feels like the opposite of charity.
- The Bulletin: HEY EVERY !!!! - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 96: Shōwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjū - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 411: Suikoden Day - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Directs and Drops - Read More → . . . . .
- Fashion Police Squad (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 410: Old Dirty Liz Threw It Back Too Hard - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Kings and Queens - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 95: Uncle Recoil - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 409: Jack's Orb Debt - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Bummers and Numbers - Read More → . . . . .
June 11, 2018 | by Scott B
Square Enix Announces New Title The Quiet Man
Square Enix has announced a brand new IP at E3 2018 this year titled The Quiet Man. While little is known about the game at this time, the trailer shows off a combination of FMV cutscenes seamlessly blended into full 3D combat. The protagonist character is also characterized as deaf which could be a cool premise, but also the trailer uses the unfortunate coding of a cool white dude beating up some latino gangsters which is a bit less than cool in this reporter’s humble opinion. I am excited though by the prospect of more games with FMV scenes so we’ll have to wait and see how this turns out! The trailer promises more to come in August so we’ll most likely hear more about it this year’s Gamescom.
Latest Contributor Updates
September 22, 2022 | by
Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain!