Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
June 11, 2018 | by Scott B
Square Enix Announces New Title The Quiet Man
Square Enix has announced a brand new IP at E3 2018 this year titled The Quiet Man. While little is known about the game at this time, the trailer shows off a combination of FMV cutscenes seamlessly blended into full 3D combat. The protagonist character is also characterized as deaf which could be a cool premise, but also the trailer uses the unfortunate coding of a cool white dude beating up some latino gangsters which is a bit less than cool in this reporter’s humble opinion. I am excited though by the prospect of more games with FMV scenes so we’ll have to wait and see how this turns out! The trailer promises more to come in August so we’ll most likely hear more about it this year’s Gamescom.
Latest Contributor Updates
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.
Never had to leave the comfort of my seat to attend a convention this past year, but at what cost?