You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
Thanks to Amazon MX, we have the title and release date for the previously leaked Spyro trilogy remaster collection. The game is called the Reignited Trilogy, and it’s coming out on September 21st.
Development has seemingly been given to Toys for Bob, the developer of the Skylanders series, instead of Vicarious Visions as previously thought. When converted to USD, the cost seems to be around 40$. The boxart is shown below.
If the leak is true, we’ll be seeing these games next year on Xbox, PC, and Switch, much like Crash will be in the coming months. We’ll see if there’s more information with the official reveal soon, as the now infamous Falcon McBob Twitter account recently updated with a tease.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.