Fightsticks are a great way to play Spyro, apparently.
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 12 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 295: Toilet Fairy - Read More → . . . . .
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 3 - A Dreadful Vision - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 30: Choochy Breezy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 294: Pokemon Storm Pins Chooch Northeast Quadrant - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 11 - Read More → . . . . .
- Dauntless (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 293: Put Reimu in Smash! - Read More → . . . . .
- John's Top Ten Games of 2019 - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose's Top Video Games in The Year of Pandering to Her - Read More → . . . . .
Thanks to Amazon MX, we have the title and release date for the previously leaked Spyro trilogy remaster collection. The game is called the Reignited Trilogy, and it’s coming out on September 21st.
Development has seemingly been given to Toys for Bob, the developer of the Skylanders series, instead of Vicarious Visions as previously thought. When converted to USD, the cost seems to be around 40$. The boxart is shown below.
If the leak is true, we’ll be seeing these games next year on Xbox, PC, and Switch, much like Crash will be in the coming months. We’ll see if there’s more information with the official reveal soon, as the now infamous Falcon McBob Twitter account recently updated with a tease.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Gacha is hell.
Where do you work out? At the library.
Someone draw us doing the Eizouken poses, thanks.
Remember to renew your Chooch Entertainment Pack subscription