You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
Spyro Reignited is a very solid collection of games. I personally eat them up, and now they’re coming to Switch, so I’ll buy it again and play it on the go!
Spyro Reignited is releasing on Switch on September 3rd. There’s not really any bonus involved, but look, it’s cool that they’re gonna be more portable than before.
Get ready, because here comes Spyro! Spyro Reignited Trilogy is coming to Nintendo Switch and PC September 3, 2019. pic.twitter.com/nm1iyP4Xsp
— Spyro (@SpyroTheDragon) June 11, 2019
The Trilogy will also be coming to PC on that day.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.