It's barely about games.
- VGCC Episode 290: Hand it to Hooters - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 289: We All Like Numbers - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 28: Google Shitposting - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 8 - Read More → . . . . .
- How To Speak In Pokemon Trade Chat: AKA "How I Spent One Night Hustling Foreign Dittos For Breeding Purposes" - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 288: All the Kinds of Mads You Could Want - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen - Episode 23, Penumbra Penultimate (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- The Route 09: Crossroads Pt. 1 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 287: Milo Immasculation - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro: Episode 7 - Read More → . . . . .
Spyro Reignited is a very solid collection of games. I personally eat them up, and now they’re coming to Switch, so I’ll buy it again and play it on the go!
Spyro Reignited is releasing on Switch on September 3rd. There’s not really any bonus involved, but look, it’s cool that they’re gonna be more portable than before.
Get ready, because here comes Spyro! Spyro Reignited Trilogy is coming to Nintendo Switch and PC September 3, 2019. pic.twitter.com/nm1iyP4Xsp
— Spyro (@SpyroTheDragon) June 11, 2019
The Trilogy will also be coming to PC on that day.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
XCHOOM takes on it's final operation against an unrelenting Ethereal and it's army of Avatars.
Still waiting on a youtuber to start covering WWE2K20 lore.
More like StarCRAPtor.