The Dark Souls of Podcasts
- VGCC Episode 346: Everything's Better with Wesker - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 57: Ping Pong the Animation - Read More → . . . . .
- For Women in Games, You Can Be a Mother or a Daughter - Read More → . . . . .
- The February 2021 Steam Game Festival: Play What's Next (But Not Possibly All 500+ of Them) - Read More → . . . . .
- (For) The Wins of 2020: A Conversation - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 345: Nice Times Five - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 344: To the Moon! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 56: Animal Facts with Rose - Read More → . . . . .
- Tristan's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- Niall's Farewell Post - Read More → . . . . .
Thanks to a datamine of the Pokemon Sun/Moon demo, we now know what to expect from the full game. The previously leaked starter evolutions are confirmed, and we can also see Alolan forms for Diglett, Dugtrio, Persian, the Geodude line, and an Ash-themed Pikachu with a variety of hats.
There are also some more evolutions for Pokemon we’ve seen before, as well as more legendaries and Beasts. Luckily, there isn’t any context here, so we’ll still be finding out how these Pokemon fit into the story once the game drops in a few weeks.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Truly we're all just living on this ping pong ball called Earth...
Granted most men have to be epic dads these days, but we talk about men too much.
Steam Fest Done Quick (SFDQ)
In spite of a difficult year, 2020 wasn't all that bad!