You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
South Park is back with The Fractured But Whole, a super-hero themed sequel to The Stick of Truth. Players will be able to choose from a variety of classes to team up with the gang and fight crime.
The game retains the look and feel from Stick of Truth, looking indistinguishable from the TV show. Unfortunately, the gameplay shown doesn’t look particularly novel either; with rehashed jokes from the first game.
Nevertheless, Stick of Truth was somewhat of a sleeper hit when it came out, so there’s reason for South Park fans to be optimistic.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.