Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
You better ask for a lot of gift cards for Christmas, and throw a small New Years party, because early 2017 is absolutely packed with games. TGS has been putting release dates on everything and hurting everyone’s wallet alongside. Ubisoft was feeling a little left out and decided to make those waters even murkier.
Announced on their Ubiblog, South Park: The Fractured But Whole, a followup to 2014’s The Stick of Truth, is being pushed back to a vague “Q1 2017” date. Ubisoft is probably waiting to see how things settle in that first quarter before slapping a real date on the game. I suppose there is no shame in waiting to see if Persona 5 or Horizon: Zero Dawn get delayed before tossing your terrible pun of a game into the ring.
Ubisoft claims this is to make the game even better, and certainly this game has fans ready to play. I heard that one of E3’s longest lines, that didn’t have anything to do with Zelda, was this South Park game. I didn’t realize South Park was still such a hot commodity but if a few months wait means a better game, then why not?
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.
I still can't believe we scored this guest. Scott, your sacrifice shall be remembered.