I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
Sony announced this morning that the company will shutter it’s PSP Storefront effective March 31st, 2016. In a blog post on Sony’s Japanese website, the company announced that access to the PSN Store would no longer be available on Japanese PSP’s, effective this coming March. While PSP users will no longer have direct access to the store, the company clarified that games will continue to be sold for the platform, via PS3, PS Vita, and PC. Furthermore, players will still be able to re-download previous purchases, and, like new purchases, transfer them to the system via memory card.
While the move seems to be specifically Japan-focused right now, it’s probably safe to assume that it won’t be long before the North American, European, and Australian storefront also closes. The move effectively ends the life-cycle of the PSP, and the PSP Go – which still enjoys substantial popularity in Japan. With the Vita having never reached the highs that it’s older brother did, it’s fair to wonder if this signals the beginning of the end for Sony in the mobile market.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?