You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
Sony has shown off more gameplay of The Last Of Us Part 2 at the Playstation Showcase during E3. The trailer focused on how Ellie is handling new relationships as a grown adult. The gameplay in the trailer was extraordinarily well polished, with normal combat going into more cinematic moments seamlessly. Mechanically, it looks very similar to the first The Last Of Us, but way nicer looking. It remains to be seen, however, how much of that polish will be in the final product or if it’s just some extra cinematic flair for the trailer.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.