This episode breaches the peace treaty with Tetsuya Nomura
- VGCC Episode 334: Do You Think We Play Video Games for Fun? - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
Sony is kicking of their program Vote to Play this month, which will allow PlayStation Plus users to decide which PS4 games will be made available on the service for free. Starting at 8:30 a.m. PT on August 13th, users will be able to vote between the strategy board game Armello, action platformer Grow Home, or the side-scrolling co-op adventure Zombie Vikings. The poll will conclude on August 24th, and there’s no word how soon the winner will be announced.
Although only one game will be made free, the other two titles will receive a discount. It’s unknown what other games will be free next month, but hopefully they’ll be received a little better than August’s free titles like God of War: Ascension. Currently, it’s unclear if Vote to Play will continue as a monthly feature.
In order to vote, all you need is an active PlayStation Plus account and to go to the PS Plus section of the PlayStation Store. Simple as that!
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!