The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
Do you watch TV? Do you want to watch TV on your video game console, but would rather have it feed straight through the console and not through an extra HDMi cord? Well Sony’s got you. Today Sony announced Playstation Vue, an Internet-based TV provider that plays television through either your PS3 or PS4, with more to come.
Sony has partnered up with Fox, CBS, Discovery, NBC, Viacom, and Scripps (think Food Network and Travel Channel) to provide around 75 channels to the service. Pay-per-view and other on-demand services will also be available, and you’ll be able to save favorite episodes of shows “to the cloud” for up to a month. Nothing from Turner, Disney, or HBO have been confirmed. There have been no prices announced, but Sony says a beta will start on PS3 and PS4 in New York at the end of the month, with Chicago, Philly, and LA shortly after. Vue will also eventually work on iPad, potentially sometime after its official release in the first quarter of 2015.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.