Let's Keep The Peace
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 23: Breasted Dragon - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 279: Big Gulp - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 14, Cyberlord - Read More → . . . . .
- Holy Shit, That Nintendo Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- Pokémon Masters Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 278: Minister Duke Nukem - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 2 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 22: Dumping Milk on a Bird - Read More → . . . . .
- Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection Leaked - Read More → . . . . .
Sonic Mania was not the only announcement to come out of the Sonic 25th Anniversary Event. The head of Sonic Team came out to show a teaser for the next main entry in the Sonic the Hedgehog series.
Made by the same team behind 2010’s Sonic Colors and 2011’s fantastic Sonic Generations, the game is, in the words of Takashi Iizuka, “not a sequel”, but its own new thing.
That being said it, does seem to be leaning heavily on inspiration from Sonic Generations, with the trailer featuring a more classic, cuter Sonic helping his Too Cool modern counterpart in a city that looks a little bit too close to Sonic 06 for my comfort.
Aside from the teaser below not much is known about the game, but I’m sure we’ll find out more in the year and half wait before the games projected release date of Holiday 2017.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
Character designs are messed up.
Good news, vore fans!
"What a shitload of fuck" - John Unknown