Oh no, not the dailies again. Anything but that...
- Daily Login Systems and Emotional Comfort - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 376: The Jackbox Party Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- I Was Excited for N64 on Switch. Was. - Read More → . . . . .
- Finally: Nintendo Direct Announces Animal Crossing's Biggest Update Yet - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 73: The Tatami Galaxy - Read More → . . . . .
- Genshin Impact to Release 2.2 Update on October 13th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 375: Among Us Sussy Mobile - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 374: The Deltarune Variant - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
Sonic Mania was not the only announcement to come out of the Sonic 25th Anniversary Event. The head of Sonic Team came out to show a teaser for the next main entry in the Sonic the Hedgehog series.
Made by the same team behind 2010’s Sonic Colors and 2011’s fantastic Sonic Generations, the game is, in the words of Takashi Iizuka, “not a sequel”, but its own new thing.
That being said it, does seem to be leaning heavily on inspiration from Sonic Generations, with the trailer featuring a more classic, cuter Sonic helping his Too Cool modern counterpart in a city that looks a little bit too close to Sonic 06 for my comfort.
Aside from the teaser below not much is known about the game, but I’m sure we’ll find out more in the year and half wait before the games projected release date of Holiday 2017.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
October 15, 2021 | by
FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR!
October 14, 2021 | by
It's time to bundle up on the couch and watch some anime.