Don't take your eyes off the fridge!
- VGCC Episode 288: All the Kinds of Mads You Could Want - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen - Episode 22, Penumbra Penultimate (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- The Route 09: Crossroads Pt. 1 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 287: Milo Immasculation - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 27: A Grand Send-off - Read More → . . . . .
- Janie's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 286: Michonski Gaming Sandwich - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen - Episode 22, Penumbra Penultimate (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- Trixie's Farewell Post - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car Episode 3: Reyan Ali - Read More → . . . . .
Sonic Mania was not the only announcement to come out of the Sonic 25th Anniversary Event. The head of Sonic Team came out to show a teaser for the next main entry in the Sonic the Hedgehog series.
Made by the same team behind 2010’s Sonic Colors and 2011’s fantastic Sonic Generations, the game is, in the words of Takashi Iizuka, “not a sequel”, but its own new thing.
That being said it, does seem to be leaning heavily on inspiration from Sonic Generations, with the trailer featuring a more classic, cuter Sonic helping his Too Cool modern counterpart in a city that looks a little bit too close to Sonic 06 for my comfort.
Aside from the teaser below not much is known about the game, but I’m sure we’ll find out more in the year and half wait before the games projected release date of Holiday 2017.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
Are we going to have a PROBLEM, Warlock?? Is XCHOOM gonna have to come back there and smack a choosen?
The Beginning of the End
Anyone else remember Milo's Astro Lanes? No? Then you're normal.
Logging on to egg dot com slash spyrofic.