With next-generation consoles and a big chunk of AAA game releases happening this November it was only a matter of
- Review: Call of Duty: Black Ops: Cold War (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 3B: Patch 5.3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Spirit Charmers - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 3A: Patch 5.3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 52: Just Recieved Word From King Kai - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 338: Play a Different Game - Read More → . . . . .
- Watch_Dogs: Legion (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Made Me Hate the Post-Apocalypse - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Maximum Gold - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 337: L33tStr33t - Read More → . . . . .
Sonic Mania was not the only announcement to come out of the Sonic 25th Anniversary Event. The head of Sonic Team came out to show a teaser for the next main entry in the Sonic the Hedgehog series.
Made by the same team behind 2010’s Sonic Colors and 2011’s fantastic Sonic Generations, the game is, in the words of Takashi Iizuka, “not a sequel”, but its own new thing.
That being said it, does seem to be leaning heavily on inspiration from Sonic Generations, with the trailer featuring a more classic, cuter Sonic helping his Too Cool modern counterpart in a city that looks a little bit too close to Sonic 06 for my comfort.
Aside from the teaser below not much is known about the game, but I’m sure we’ll find out more in the year and half wait before the games projected release date of Holiday 2017.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
The two biggest Blue Mage fans are here.
Thank you girls for my life.
Like broken angels, wingless, cast from heaven's gate, do we deliver a podcast to you.
This was a long episode for a fortnight where we didn't watch much.