Truly wise anime opinions are shared on this episode. Also Healin' Good.
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 58: Healin' Goodbye! - Read More → . . . . .
- Neptunia Virtual Stars Review (PS4) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 347: Pokémon Breath of the Wild - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 346: Everything's Better with Wesker - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 57: Ping Pong the Animation - Read More → . . . . .
- For Women in Games, You Can Be a Mother or a Daughter - Read More → . . . . .
- The February 2021 Steam Game Festival: Play What's Next (But Not Possibly All 500+ of Them) - Read More → . . . . .
- (For) The Wins of 2020: A Conversation - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 345: Nice Times Five - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 344: To the Moon! - Read More → . . . . .
Sonic Mania was not the only announcement to come out of the Sonic 25th Anniversary Event. The head of Sonic Team came out to show a teaser for the next main entry in the Sonic the Hedgehog series.
Made by the same team behind 2010’s Sonic Colors and 2011’s fantastic Sonic Generations, the game is, in the words of Takashi Iizuka, “not a sequel”, but its own new thing.
That being said it, does seem to be leaning heavily on inspiration from Sonic Generations, with the trailer featuring a more classic, cuter Sonic helping his Too Cool modern counterpart in a city that looks a little bit too close to Sonic 06 for my comfort.
Aside from the teaser below not much is known about the game, but I’m sure we’ll find out more in the year and half wait before the games projected release date of Holiday 2017.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
As the site's resident Vtuber, I felt obligated to cover this.
Time to suplex crime
The Dark Souls of Podcasts
Truly we're all just living on this ping pong ball called Earth...