I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
At the Sonic The Hedgehog 25th anniversary party, Sega announced Sonic Mania, a brand new classic 2D style Sonic game.
Players will be able to go through brand new zones as three different characters; Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles the Echidna (because you better be able to play as Knuckles the Echidna).
The game is being developed by Headcannon and Christian Whitehead, who helped work on porting Sonic 1, Sonic CD and Sonic 2 a few years back to PC and mobile, which means that the game should run and feel just like the old games.
I don’t know why Shadow doesn’t seem to be in at all? Might be a weird mistake.
Sonic Mania will be released on PS4, Xbox One, and PC in 2017.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?