How can a character so cool be treated so badly? What kind of cruel fate is this?
- Dear Cygames, Stop Shitting On Hawk You Cowards - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 268: Marill on the Maypole - Read More → . . . . .
- The Best and Worst of E3 2019, According to Us - Read More → . . . . .
- Where's Turing?? Read Only Memories Is Minding It's Own Business In "Neurodiver" - Read More → . . . . .
- Spyro Reignited Coming to Switch in September - Read More → . . . . .
- Breath of the Wild Sequel in Development - Read More → . . . . .
- Banjo-Kazooie Makes It To Smash! - Read More → . . . . .
- Animal Crossing New Horizons on Switch Finally Revealed - Read More → . . . . .
- Astral Chain Detailed in Nintendo Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 in 2020! - Read More → . . . . .
At the Sonic The Hedgehog 25th anniversary party, Sega announced Sonic Mania, a brand new classic 2D style Sonic game.
Players will be able to go through brand new zones as three different characters; Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles the Echidna (because you better be able to play as Knuckles the Echidna).
The game is being developed by Headcannon and Christian Whitehead, who helped work on porting Sonic 1, Sonic CD and Sonic 2 a few years back to PC and mobile, which means that the game should run and feel just like the old games.
I don’t know why Shadow doesn’t seem to be in at all? Might be a weird mistake.
Sonic Mania will be released on PS4, Xbox One, and PC in 2017.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
DOOM... the video game.
Roll +Edge to Assess
We have some thoughts about E3 2019. We know you want to hear them.
I've only known ES88 for five minutes and I would die for them.