The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
At the Sonic The Hedgehog 25th anniversary party, Sega announced Sonic Mania, a brand new classic 2D style Sonic game.
Players will be able to go through brand new zones as three different characters; Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles the Echidna (because you better be able to play as Knuckles the Echidna).
The game is being developed by Headcannon and Christian Whitehead, who helped work on porting Sonic 1, Sonic CD and Sonic 2 a few years back to PC and mobile, which means that the game should run and feel just like the old games.
I don’t know why Shadow doesn’t seem to be in at all? Might be a weird mistake.
Sonic Mania will be released on PS4, Xbox One, and PC in 2017.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.