Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
At the Sonic The Hedgehog 25th anniversary party, Sega announced Sonic Mania, a brand new classic 2D style Sonic game.
Players will be able to go through brand new zones as three different characters; Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles the Echidna (because you better be able to play as Knuckles the Echidna).
The game is being developed by Headcannon and Christian Whitehead, who helped work on porting Sonic 1, Sonic CD and Sonic 2 a few years back to PC and mobile, which means that the game should run and feel just like the old games.
I don’t know why Shadow doesn’t seem to be in at all? Might be a weird mistake.
Sonic Mania will be released on PS4, Xbox One, and PC in 2017.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.