Let's Keep The Peace
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 23: Breasted Dragon - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 279: Big Gulp - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 14, Cyberlord - Read More → . . . . .
- Holy Shit, That Nintendo Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- Pokémon Masters Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 278: Minister Duke Nukem - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 2 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 22: Dumping Milk on a Bird - Read More → . . . . .
- Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection Leaked - Read More → . . . . .
At the Sonic The Hedgehog 25th anniversary party, Sega announced Sonic Mania, a brand new classic 2D style Sonic game.
Players will be able to go through brand new zones as three different characters; Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles the Echidna (because you better be able to play as Knuckles the Echidna).
The game is being developed by Headcannon and Christian Whitehead, who helped work on porting Sonic 1, Sonic CD and Sonic 2 a few years back to PC and mobile, which means that the game should run and feel just like the old games.
I don’t know why Shadow doesn’t seem to be in at all? Might be a weird mistake.
Sonic Mania will be released on PS4, Xbox One, and PC in 2017.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
Character designs are messed up.
Good news, vore fans!
"What a shitload of fuck" - John Unknown