The promise has been made.
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
- Franny's Intro Post - Read More → . . . . .
PCGamer’s PC Gaming Show at E3 2019 rolls onward with a Real Time Strategy game from Lavapotion called Songs of Conquest. Songs of Conquest looks to be taking direct inspiration from the Might & Magic RTS series with absolutely gorgeous pixel artwork.
There isn’t much to show yet as the game will be coming out deep into 2020, but the Alpha is available to sign up for at http://songsofconquest.com if you are interested in more. Also, hopefully there is much more nice harmonizing armies to sing me lullabies of war. Ooh gurl, who’s your bard?
You made it all the way down here? Great job! And thank you!
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?
Goodbye to Super Mario, may he rest in pipes.