Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
PCGamer’s PC Gaming Show at E3 2019 rolls onward with a Real Time Strategy game from Lavapotion called Songs of Conquest. Songs of Conquest looks to be taking direct inspiration from the Might & Magic RTS series with absolutely gorgeous pixel artwork.
There isn’t much to show yet as the game will be coming out deep into 2020, but the Alpha is available to sign up for at http://songsofconquest.com if you are interested in more. Also, hopefully there is much more nice harmonizing armies to sing me lullabies of war. Ooh gurl, who’s your bard?
You made it all the way down here? Great job! And thank you!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!