Happy, uh, late holidays!
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 78: Trading Tokusatsu - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 384: Square Enix Excited for Castlevania NFT - Read More → . . . . .
- Pokémon Brilliant Diamond Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 382: Endwalking it Old School - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 77: Kamen Rider Build - Read More → . . . . .
- The Game Awards 2021 Continue the Night, While Activision Blizzard Workers Inch Closer To a Strike - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 7: Glitchhikers: The Spaces Between with Claris Cyarron and Lucas Johnson of Silverstring Media - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 76: Return - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 380: Shin Megami John's Back - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 379: Don't Buy Fight Knight - Read More → . . . . .
PCGamer’s PC Gaming Show at E3 2019 rolls onward with a Real Time Strategy game from Lavapotion called Songs of Conquest. Songs of Conquest looks to be taking direct inspiration from the Might & Magic RTS series with absolutely gorgeous pixel artwork.
There isn’t much to show yet as the game will be coming out deep into 2020, but the Alpha is available to sign up for at http://songsofconquest.com if you are interested in more. Also, hopefully there is much more nice harmonizing armies to sing me lullabies of war. Ooh gurl, who’s your bard?
You made it all the way down here? Great job! And thank you!
January 10, 2022 | by
Brown is also a valid colour.
December 19, 2021 | by
Does Master Chief's armor count as a tactical gamer diaper? Genuinely not sure, please ask this question on the next podcast.