WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TAKE A LOOK AT ME!
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 372: Gardening With Isaac - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 71: Daily Lives of High School Boys - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 371: NetEasing the Tension - Read More → . . . . .
- New Glitchhikers Announced and Many More Games At Premiere of The Indie Houses Megapublisher Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 370: The No More Heroes 3 Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 70: Goodbye, All of Sick Dog - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 369: A Classroom of Catgirls - Read More → . . . . .
PCGamer’s PC Gaming Show at E3 2019 rolls onward with a Real Time Strategy game from Lavapotion called Songs of Conquest. Songs of Conquest looks to be taking direct inspiration from the Might & Magic RTS series with absolutely gorgeous pixel artwork.
There isn’t much to show yet as the game will be coming out deep into 2020, but the Alpha is available to sign up for at http://songsofconquest.com if you are interested in more. Also, hopefully there is much more nice harmonizing armies to sing me lullabies of war. Ooh gurl, who’s your bard?
You made it all the way down here? Great job! And thank you!
September 9, 2021 | by
Boys...do this!!! And girls...do this!!!!
August 31, 2021 | by
The indie publishers are coming together like some kind of COLLECTIVE? AGAIN? That means looots of games holy smokes.