Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
PCGamer’s PC Gaming Show at E3 2019 rolls onward with a Real Time Strategy game from Lavapotion called Songs of Conquest. Songs of Conquest looks to be taking direct inspiration from the Might & Magic RTS series with absolutely gorgeous pixel artwork.
There isn’t much to show yet as the game will be coming out deep into 2020, but the Alpha is available to sign up for at http://songsofconquest.com if you are interested in more. Also, hopefully there is much more nice harmonizing armies to sing me lullabies of war. Ooh gurl, who’s your bard?
You made it all the way down here? Great job! And thank you!
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.