At least we got one -OTY out by now!
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 339: Something About Warhammer - Read More → . . . . .
If you’re like our intrepid editor-in-chief then Amiibos are your life. However if you’re just a casual collector who refuses to sleep outside of Gamestop’s or pay the high markup on Amazon, Amiibos are a nice but expensive luxury. A part of that high expense is the supply side of Amiibos. A lack of stock sends collectors, casual and Michonski level alike, stir crazy and prices begin to skyrocket. Luckily Nintendo has our back.
Little Mac, Captain Falcon, Fox, Greninja, Lucario, and Shulk are all being restocked and will be available at “select retailers soon”. No word on if the retailer exclusive amiibo (Shulk was Gamestop only, Greninjna and Lucario were Toys R’Us only) will make their way to other stores but I would just expect to have to travel to get them all.
This isn’t the first time Nintendo has restocked much wanted Amiibo onto shelves but they still seem very behind demand, which isn’t the worst problem to have. As more and more Amiibos flood the market it’s good to maintain that fervor and demand for the toys before anyone can really ask “why?”.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.
If there were two adults on Source and one of them kissed the other with a rock would that be fucked up or what?