WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TAKE A LOOK AT ME!
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 372: Gardening With Isaac - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 71: Daily Lives of High School Boys - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 371: NetEasing the Tension - Read More → . . . . .
- New Glitchhikers Announced and Many More Games At Premiere of The Indie Houses Megapublisher Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 370: The No More Heroes 3 Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 70: Goodbye, All of Sick Dog - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 369: A Classroom of Catgirls - Read More → . . . . .
I bet you’re wondering what we’re doing for Guest Month. I mean, I was too for a bit there, since I completely forgot about it until like a week ago. But after talking it over with the staff, I decided to let Guest Month freshen up for a month, so we’re not rushing. We’ll be doing Guest Month in August this year, but to make it up to you, I’d like to involve the community a bit more.
In the comments below, write some ideas on who you want us to get in contact with for an interview. Keep it reasonable. I’m not going to be able to get Phil Spencer or Hideki Kamiya, but I’m sure we could get in contact with some indie devs or other personalities! We can’t promise anything, of course, but I’d like to see who YOU think is interesting, and not base Guest Month on people only we want to talk to. It’d be a good challenge for us, and it’ll broaden our horizons.
You have all of July to get recommendations in, so take your time.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
September 9, 2021 | by
Boys...do this!!! And girls...do this!!!!
August 31, 2021 | by
The indie publishers are coming together like some kind of COLLECTIVE? AGAIN? That means looots of games holy smokes.