Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC 326: "I played Avengers" "Are you OK?" - Read More → . . . . .
During the finals of the Smash Bros Wii U NicoNico Championship, Masahiro Sakurai and other Nintendo reps arrived to unveil gameplay footage of the final DLC characters.
After said footage was shown, the release date for the characters was confirmed, and for us in North America, that date is Feburary 3rd. Corrin will cost 4.99$ for one console and 5.99$ for both. Bump Bayonetta up a dollar each, since she will come with the Umbra Clock Tower stage.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!
Man, anime huh?