The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
As previously mentioned, Skullgirls is being delisted from Xbox Marketplace and PSN at the end of the month. Thankfully, the down time for the game seems to be minimal. Skullgirls will be back sometime in January as Skullgirls Encore, which is being treated as a new game. On PSN, you have to download a separate game for Encore, but it will be free for those who purchased the previous version. It’ll have new leaderboards and trophies. The Xbox version is just a patch. Squigly will be added at the same time as Encore, and will be free for three months after. All previously purchased color DLC will also be transferrable. No word on Big Band yet, but he seems to be almost done, since work on Eliza has recently started.
For a bit more information, head over to Lab Zero‘s page describing how Encore works and the story of how things got the way they got.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.