At least we got one -OTY out by now!
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 339: Something About Warhammer - Read More → . . . . .
As previously mentioned, Skullgirls is being delisted from Xbox Marketplace and PSN at the end of the month. Thankfully, the down time for the game seems to be minimal. Skullgirls will be back sometime in January as Skullgirls Encore, which is being treated as a new game. On PSN, you have to download a separate game for Encore, but it will be free for those who purchased the previous version. It’ll have new leaderboards and trophies. The Xbox version is just a patch. Squigly will be added at the same time as Encore, and will be free for three months after. All previously purchased color DLC will also be transferrable. No word on Big Band yet, but he seems to be almost done, since work on Eliza has recently started.
For a bit more information, head over to Lab Zero‘s page describing how Encore works and the story of how things got the way they got.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.
If there were two adults on Source and one of them kissed the other with a rock would that be fucked up or what?