Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
Finally some good news. While fixing up the game to be re-certified, Mike Z added a new mode to Skullgirls called “Typing of the Skullgirls Encore”. This sounds completely bonkers, and it is. In this mode, every character’s super becomes a typing mini-game. Write the phrase correctly with no mistakes and your attack does 150% damage. Make a mistake? No penalty. Completely flub it? 10%! Meter builds automatically and all other attacks are weakened, so supers are the main attacks you’ll use in this strange yet fun sounding mode. The mode will drop with Encore and is playable on PS3, 360, and PC. Mike recommends using this mode to introduce newbies to the game.
Mike Z also confirmed that Encore is complete and will be sent into cert soon. For now, we wait for the certifiers to return from holiday break. Good luck, Lab Zero!
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.
Never had to leave the comfort of my seat to attend a convention this past year, but at what cost?