What Twitch is doing feels like the opposite of charity.
- The Bulletin: HEY EVERY !!!! - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 96: Shōwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjū - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 411: Suikoden Day - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Directs and Drops - Read More → . . . . .
- Fashion Police Squad (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 410: Old Dirty Liz Threw It Back Too Hard - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Kings and Queens - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 95: Uncle Recoil - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 409: Jack's Orb Debt - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Bummers and Numbers - Read More → . . . . .
Finally some good news. While fixing up the game to be re-certified, Mike Z added a new mode to Skullgirls called “Typing of the Skullgirls Encore”. This sounds completely bonkers, and it is. In this mode, every character’s super becomes a typing mini-game. Write the phrase correctly with no mistakes and your attack does 150% damage. Make a mistake? No penalty. Completely flub it? 10%! Meter builds automatically and all other attacks are weakened, so supers are the main attacks you’ll use in this strange yet fun sounding mode. The mode will drop with Encore and is playable on PS3, 360, and PC. Mike recommends using this mode to introduce newbies to the game.
Mike Z also confirmed that Encore is complete and will be sent into cert soon. For now, we wait for the certifiers to return from holiday break. Good luck, Lab Zero!
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
September 22, 2022 | by
Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain!