Just a little guy.
- Elvie’s Top 5 Missed Games of 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 394: Rolling Through the Strangereal - Read More → . . . . .
- How Master Duel Taught Me to Play Card Games - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 86: Gun Gale Online - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 393: The Balan Parable - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 392: Serial Experiments Plane - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 85: Kongming Can Fix Me - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 391: What's That Land Called Again? - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 390: Namco Homewrecker - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 84: March Comes in Like a Lion - Read More → . . . . .
It’s been a while since we’ve had a Skullgirls Encore news wrap-up, huh?
Lab Zero’s Peter Bartholow gave us the rundown on Skullgirls’ future in another PS Blog post. First up, the newest addition to the roster, Beowulf, is dropping for free on April 17th. The Wulf is an ex-wrestler who comes out of retirement to beat the Skullgirl and claim his ultimate championship. He can play to the “crowd” with well placed taunts to power up and elongate his combos.
The previously announced port of Skullgirls Encore to PS4 and Vita is also being renamed to Skullgirls 2nd Encore, as the developers wanted to stress how important the new features this version will bring are. 2nd Encore will include all of the new characters and will be cross buy between PS4 and Vita. If you have the PS3 version, you’ll have to buy it again.
And to round the news up, Robo-Fortune, a robot version of Ms. Fortune, is “nearly complete”. A release date for her should come in the coming weeks.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.