You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
It’s been a while since we’ve had a Skullgirls Encore news wrap-up, huh?
Lab Zero’s Peter Bartholow gave us the rundown on Skullgirls’ future in another PS Blog post. First up, the newest addition to the roster, Beowulf, is dropping for free on April 17th. The Wulf is an ex-wrestler who comes out of retirement to beat the Skullgirl and claim his ultimate championship. He can play to the “crowd” with well placed taunts to power up and elongate his combos.
The previously announced port of Skullgirls Encore to PS4 and Vita is also being renamed to Skullgirls 2nd Encore, as the developers wanted to stress how important the new features this version will bring are. 2nd Encore will include all of the new characters and will be cross buy between PS4 and Vita. If you have the PS3 version, you’ll have to buy it again.
And to round the news up, Robo-Fortune, a robot version of Ms. Fortune, is “nearly complete”. A release date for her should come in the coming weeks.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.