Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
Peter Bartholow, CEO of Lab Zero, dropped some great Skullgirls news on us today. Skullgirls Encore will be releasing on PS4 and Vita this year.
“…people [have been] asking us to bring the game to PS Vita and, more recently, PS4. We read your comments, we took them to heart, and we’re finally making it happen: Skullgirls Encore will be coming to PS4 and PS Vita later this year!” wrote Bartholow on the PS Blog. He goes on to state that the version released on these platforms will be the “complete” editions, with all of the DLC characters, stages, and costumes. Work on Eliza is nearing completion, with Beowulf and Robo-Fortune beginning soon.
Lab Zero will also be going to Evo, where there will be a Skullgirls side tournament. LZ and Autumn games have put 5000$ into the pot, and PS4s will be given to the first and second place winners.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.
I still can't believe we scored this guest. Scott, your sacrifice shall be remembered.