A warm return to the Cold War.
- Review: Call of Duty: Black Ops: Cold War (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 3B: Patch 5.3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Spirit Charmers - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 3A: Patch 5.3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 52: Just Recieved Word From King Kai - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 338: Play a Different Game - Read More → . . . . .
- Watch_Dogs: Legion (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Made Me Hate the Post-Apocalypse - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Maximum Gold - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 337: L33tStr33t - Read More → . . . . .
Peter Bartholow, CEO of Lab Zero, dropped some great Skullgirls news on us today. Skullgirls Encore will be releasing on PS4 and Vita this year.
“…people [have been] asking us to bring the game to PS Vita and, more recently, PS4. We read your comments, we took them to heart, and we’re finally making it happen: Skullgirls Encore will be coming to PS4 and PS Vita later this year!” wrote Bartholow on the PS Blog. He goes on to state that the version released on these platforms will be the “complete” editions, with all of the DLC characters, stages, and costumes. Work on Eliza is nearing completion, with Beowulf and Robo-Fortune beginning soon.
Lab Zero will also be going to Evo, where there will be a Skullgirls side tournament. LZ and Autumn games have put 5000$ into the pot, and PS4s will be given to the first and second place winners.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
The two biggest Blue Mage fans are here.
Thank you girls for my life.
Like broken angels, wingless, cast from heaven's gate, do we deliver a podcast to you.
This was a long episode for a fortnight where we didn't watch much.