The two biggest Blue Mage fans are here.
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Spirit Charmers - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 52: Just Recieved Word From King Kai - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 338: Play a Different Game - Read More → . . . . .
- Watch_Dogs: Legion (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Made Me Hate the Post-Apocalypse - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Maximum Gold - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 337: L33tStr33t - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 51: Angel Beats - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Phantom Rage - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 336: Fine Italian Gentleman - Read More → . . . . .
According to new posts on the Skullheart Forums, Skullgirls’ newest character, the bloody Eliza, will be releasing on Sept. 30th for PC and PS3. However, there’s a bit of a catch when it comes to Xbox.
At the time of posting, Xbox 360 users can download the Eliza patch. DO NOT DO THIS. It was released before it was ready, and will remove all of your other DLC characters (Squigly, Big Band, and Fukua). It’s unknown when Eliza will be releasing on 360, so please be smart and don’t download anything yet.
Once Skullgirls is updated on the 30th, PSN will also be releasing a collection of ten Skullgirls themed user avatars. Make sure you download her soon, because if you don’t, she won’t be free!
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Thank you girls for my life.
Like broken angels, wingless, cast from heaven's gate, do we deliver a podcast to you.
This was a long episode for a fortnight where we didn't watch much.
Just mix it up a little