Gondolas are cool, aren't they?
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 63: Aria the Animation - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 357: NieRly Unspeakable Games - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
According to new posts on the Skullheart Forums, Skullgirls’ newest character, the bloody Eliza, will be releasing on Sept. 30th for PC and PS3. However, there’s a bit of a catch when it comes to Xbox.
At the time of posting, Xbox 360 users can download the Eliza patch. DO NOT DO THIS. It was released before it was ready, and will remove all of your other DLC characters (Squigly, Big Band, and Fukua). It’s unknown when Eliza will be releasing on 360, so please be smart and don’t download anything yet.
Once Skullgirls is updated on the 30th, PSN will also be releasing a collection of ten Skullgirls themed user avatars. Make sure you download her soon, because if you don’t, she won’t be free!
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Will this be the last time I have to type ver. 1.22474487139...? There are so many numbers, please save me from the numbers, I'm so scared of the numbers.
Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.