Truly wise anime opinions are shared on this episode. Also Healin' Good.
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 58: Healin' Goodbye! - Read More → . . . . .
- Neptunia Virtual Stars Review (PS4) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 347: Pokémon Breath of the Wild - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 346: Everything's Better with Wesker - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 57: Ping Pong the Animation - Read More → . . . . .
- For Women in Games, You Can Be a Mother or a Daughter - Read More → . . . . .
- The February 2021 Steam Game Festival: Play What's Next (But Not Possibly All 500+ of Them) - Read More → . . . . .
- (For) The Wins of 2020: A Conversation - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 345: Nice Times Five - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 344: To the Moon! - Read More → . . . . .
According to new posts on the Skullheart Forums, Skullgirls’ newest character, the bloody Eliza, will be releasing on Sept. 30th for PC and PS3. However, there’s a bit of a catch when it comes to Xbox.
At the time of posting, Xbox 360 users can download the Eliza patch. DO NOT DO THIS. It was released before it was ready, and will remove all of your other DLC characters (Squigly, Big Band, and Fukua). It’s unknown when Eliza will be releasing on 360, so please be smart and don’t download anything yet.
Once Skullgirls is updated on the 30th, PSN will also be releasing a collection of ten Skullgirls themed user avatars. Make sure you download her soon, because if you don’t, she won’t be free!
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
As the site's resident Vtuber, I felt obligated to cover this.
Time to suplex crime
The Dark Souls of Podcasts
Truly we're all just living on this ping pong ball called Earth...