Solon is Ska, so more like Skalon right?
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 372: Gardening With Isaac - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 71: Daily Lives of High School Boys - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 371: NetEasing the Tension - Read More → . . . . .
- New Glitchhikers Announced and Many More Games At Premiere of The Indie Houses Megapublisher Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 370: The No More Heroes 3 Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 70: Goodbye, All of Sick Dog - Read More → . . . . .
Skull & Bones, Ubisoft’s new online multiplayer pirate game, was shown today at their E3 presentation. The gameplay overview showed off a customization system for ships, along with different classes of boats each with different special abilities. The game will have both PvE and PvP elements, showing players first facing off against a Portuguese frigate, and then fighting over the spoils after the battle had ended. Nothing hugely surprising was shown, the ship combat seems mostly unchanged from how Ubisoft has implemented it in past games. So far it’s unclear how this game will compare to Sea of Thieves, that other multiplayer pirate game that flopped this year. Skull & Bones is set for a 2019 release date.
Janie's just a cool gal who likes writing about games
September 9, 2021 | by
Boys...do this!!! And girls...do this!!!!