We've got Wrestling Mania.
- VGCC Episode 261: You Jestin'? - Read More → . . . . .
- The Route 03: Provisional Victories - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 260: Hush Hush Puppies - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 12: Kanbaru Fan Club - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 259: Slash Nothing - Read More → . . . . .
- The Route 02: Best 3 out of 5 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 258: THE GOLLUM GAME - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 11: Don't Plug Feet - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 257: EVERY BUDDY - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 11, A New Miku In Town (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
Skull & Bones, Ubisoft’s new online multiplayer pirate game, was shown today at their E3 presentation. The gameplay overview showed off a customization system for ships, along with different classes of boats each with different special abilities. The game will have both PvE and PvP elements, showing players first facing off against a Portuguese frigate, and then fighting over the spoils after the battle had ended. Nothing hugely surprising was shown, the ship combat seems mostly unchanged from how Ubisoft has implemented it in past games. So far it’s unclear how this game will compare to Sea of Thieves, that other multiplayer pirate game that flopped this year. Skull & Bones is set for a 2019 release date.
Janie's just a cool gal who likes writing about games
Roll +Cool to Act Under Pressure
Don't join Greenpiss.
Just listen to Renai Circulation if you want to skip this one. I'll understand.
The Coke Freestyle twitter is decidedly NOT one of the greats.