A truly Epic Enterprise.
- VGCC Episode 248: DabQuest - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 2, First Beginnings (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works: Episode 6: Gatcha! - Read More → . . . . .
- Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 247: Eponymous Hog - Read More → . . . . .
- Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded Is A "Must-Watch" Before KHIII Comes Out - Read More → . . . . .
- Bungie Has Cut Ties With Activision Blizzard - Read More → . . . . .
- Cowboys, Cowardice, and Contradictions - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 246: Gamer Chalk - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 245: Monopoly Mario Party - Read More → . . . . .
Skull & Bones, Ubisoft’s new online multiplayer pirate game, was shown today at their E3 presentation. The gameplay overview showed off a customization system for ships, along with different classes of boats each with different special abilities. The game will have both PvE and PvP elements, showing players first facing off against a Portuguese frigate, and then fighting over the spoils after the battle had ended. Nothing hugely surprising was shown, the ship combat seems mostly unchanged from how Ubisoft has implemented it in past games. So far it’s unclear how this game will compare to Sea of Thieves, that other multiplayer pirate game that flopped this year. Skull & Bones is set for a 2019 release date.
Janie's just a cool gal who likes writing about games
The Crew takes on their first big assignment, and get caught in the crosshairs of a deadly adversary.
We're all Gatchaman...Truly...
Moe~ Moe~ Kyun~ Kyun~
Podcasting live from the Shadow Realm