Run! Run! Hoo, I'm getting a little winded.
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Final Fantasy XIV's Shadowbringers is a New Edgy Expansion - Read More → . . . . .
- Andi's Goodbye - Read More → . . . . .
- Midweek MediEvil, Part 3 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 240: The Quiet Fans - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode Two - Read More → . . . . .
- Final Fantasy XV's Second DLC Season Cancelled - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen, Episode 7 - Read More → . . . . .
- Videogame Preservation In 2018 & SNK's 40th Anniversary Collection - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 239: The Best Joke of All Time - Read More → . . . . .
Skull & Bones, Ubisoft’s new online multiplayer pirate game, was shown today at their E3 presentation. The gameplay overview showed off a customization system for ships, along with different classes of boats each with different special abilities. The game will have both PvE and PvP elements, showing players first facing off against a Portuguese frigate, and then fighting over the spoils after the battle had ended. Nothing hugely surprising was shown, the ship combat seems mostly unchanged from how Ubisoft has implemented it in past games. So far it’s unclear how this game will compare to Sea of Thieves, that other multiplayer pirate game that flopped this year. Skull & Bones is set for a 2019 release date.
Janie's just a cool gal who likes writing about games
She's edgy AND she's a Blue Mage??????
They found out I've never played a video game.
We thought this would be the last episode. Turns out, Sir Dan will continue to fight for another week!
Quiet Man GOTY.