Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag was a very popular game! Plenty of people loved being a pirate, sailing the open seas and taking no prisoners. Working off what people wanted, Ubisoft Singapore has announced a game that takes the pirating gameplay of Black Flag to new levels, with Skull and Bones.
Skull and Bones focuses on teaming up with your friends, or against your friends, to steal booty and become the greatest pirate that there ever dang was. You can check out some more in-depth gameplay below with a sample of a 5v5 PvP match.
Skull and Bones’ release date and platforms are unknown, but you can sign up for the beta here.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.
I still can't believe we scored this guest. Scott, your sacrifice shall be remembered.