This episode breaches the peace treaty with Tetsuya Nomura
- VGCC Episode 334: Do You Think We Play Video Games for Fun? - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag was a very popular game! Plenty of people loved being a pirate, sailing the open seas and taking no prisoners. Working off what people wanted, Ubisoft Singapore has announced a game that takes the pirating gameplay of Black Flag to new levels, with Skull and Bones.
Skull and Bones focuses on teaming up with your friends, or against your friends, to steal booty and become the greatest pirate that there ever dang was. You can check out some more in-depth gameplay below with a sample of a 5v5 PvP match.
Skull and Bones’ release date and platforms are unknown, but you can sign up for the beta here.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!