Will this be the last time I have to type ver. 1.22474487139...? There are so many numbers, please save me from the numbers, I'm so scared of the numbers.
- VGCC Episode 357: NieRly Unspeakable Games - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
Digging around digital storefronts can sometimes yield gold, and today’s one of those times. Dataminers discovered hints pointing towards a HD remake of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess on the Wii U eShop recently, which could get an official announcement soon.
Originally, an icon for Twlight Princess was found, and many speculated it to be a straight port of the Wii version to Wii U, a la Super Mario Galaxy 2 or Punch Out!! Wii. However, continued examination of the eShop has revealed a listing for “THE LEGEND OF ZELDA Twilight Princess HD”, which seems to seal the deal.
It’s unknown when this will be confirmed, and who knows, this may be a huge mistake. We’ll hopefully find out soon, as it has been many months since the last Nintendo Direct. Who knows, it might be announced on the Late Show tonight.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.