I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
Since Plague of Shadows was first announced, fans of the highly successful Shovel Knight have been hungrily anticipating the free DLC expansion. Now the wait is almost over, with Yacht Club Games announcing that the game add on will be dropping worldwide on every platform on the September 17th. This means players only have to wait one more week before they get to play as the explosive alchemy-loving Plague Knight in a new adventure and challenge mode.
Though the content is free, players will have to have completed the main game as Shovel Knight before they get to play as Plague Knight. However, fret not if you’ve lost your save data or are switching platforms for this one. Yacht Club Games will give you a free code to unlock Plague of Shadows from the get-go if either of those situations have happened. That being said, why would anyone want to pass up a chance to play through Shovel Knight again? I’ll be giving it a voluntarily replay to pass the time until September 17.
VGCC's super cute News Correspondent and Official Chooch Princess
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?