Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
Earlier today, the Brighton branch of the UK retailer GAME posted and promptly deleted a tweet which seemed to confirm a Shovel Knight amiibo. It stated the release date is November 27th, and preorders would begin “tomorrow.”
If the amiibo is actually coming at all, it’s pretty obvious it’ll unlock some kind of content in Shovel Knight. However, Yacht Club Games is planning a “megaton” announcement for this week, which some think might be news of Shovel Knight coming to Smash Bros. The above release doesn’t mention anything about Smash Bros though, so maybe the amiibo itself was the announcement.
It’s still unclear whether all this is actually happening or not. This leak, or rumor, or whatever you want to call it, is still pretty unsubstantiated, but it very well could mean the beginning of non-Nintendo amiibo.
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.