The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
Earlier today, the Brighton branch of the UK retailer GAME posted and promptly deleted a tweet which seemed to confirm a Shovel Knight amiibo. It stated the release date is November 27th, and preorders would begin “tomorrow.”
If the amiibo is actually coming at all, it’s pretty obvious it’ll unlock some kind of content in Shovel Knight. However, Yacht Club Games is planning a “megaton” announcement for this week, which some think might be news of Shovel Knight coming to Smash Bros. The above release doesn’t mention anything about Smash Bros though, so maybe the amiibo itself was the announcement.
It’s still unclear whether all this is actually happening or not. This leak, or rumor, or whatever you want to call it, is still pretty unsubstantiated, but it very well could mean the beginning of non-Nintendo amiibo.
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.