I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
Persona 5 isn’t the only Shin Megami Tensei game coming out in 2016. Announced earlier today, Shin Megami Tensei 4 Final will be released for the 3DS on February 10th. The game will be set in the same universe as SMTIV but won’t be a direct sequel or remix of any sort. Some artwork was also released through Famitsu, but it mainly shows the familiar demons in the franchise and a green tone/theme to the game.
This isn’t the only SMT game out in 2016 with Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem coming to the Wii U. Throw in Persona and suddenly Atlus has a busy year, and we’re hoping it does really well for them. While I’m not big into the SMT series specifically, I’d love to see what Atlus could do with a popular games and a publisher like Sega.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?