Maybe not what you’re expecting, but in a good way.
- Stray Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 406: She's Back! - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Rock the Dragon - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 93: Calling to the Niiiiight - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 405: The Evo Show - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: AT LEAST RIDE IT YOU ASSHOLE - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car Episode 8: Answering the Fermi Paradox - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 404: Lawn Perverts 2, The Standing Truth - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Dropping Oofs - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 92: The Big O - Read More → . . . . .
Persona 5 isn’t the only Shin Megami Tensei game coming out in 2016. Announced earlier today, Shin Megami Tensei 4 Final will be released for the 3DS on February 10th. The game will be set in the same universe as SMTIV but won’t be a direct sequel or remix of any sort. Some artwork was also released through Famitsu, but it mainly shows the familiar demons in the franchise and a green tone/theme to the game.
This isn’t the only SMT game out in 2016 with Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem coming to the Wii U. Throw in Persona and suddenly Atlus has a busy year, and we’re hoping it does really well for them. While I’m not big into the SMT series specifically, I’d love to see what Atlus could do with a popular games and a publisher like Sega.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
August 11, 2022 | by
Sorry for Metal Gear reference but I've got nothing better.