You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
Persona 5 isn’t the only Shin Megami Tensei game coming out in 2016. Announced earlier today, Shin Megami Tensei 4 Final will be released for the 3DS on February 10th. The game will be set in the same universe as SMTIV but won’t be a direct sequel or remix of any sort. Some artwork was also released through Famitsu, but it mainly shows the familiar demons in the franchise and a green tone/theme to the game.
This isn’t the only SMT game out in 2016 with Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem coming to the Wii U. Throw in Persona and suddenly Atlus has a busy year, and we’re hoping it does really well for them. While I’m not big into the SMT series specifically, I’d love to see what Atlus could do with a popular games and a publisher like Sega.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.