Bubbles? In this economy?
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 87: Oh So Very Soapy Bubbles - Read More → . . . . .
- Elvie’s Top 5 Missed Games of 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 394: Rolling Through the Strangereal - Read More → . . . . .
- How Master Duel Taught Me to Play Card Games - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 86: Gun Gale Online - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 393: The Balan Parable - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 392: Serial Experiments Plane - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 85: Kongming Can Fix Me - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 391: What's That Land Called Again? - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 390: Namco Homewrecker - Read More → . . . . .
A cinematic trailer for Crossfire X was shown, showing off some realistic guns, realistic jets, realistic tanks, and a guy issuing military commands from under water with some real dope butt rock. I genuinely can’t tell if this is a new intellectual property, if it’s a sequel to SmileGate’s CrossFire – the free to play first person shooter and, at one time, most played multiplayer game in the world – or if it’s a video game adaptation to the board game Crossfire. You know, the one with that really sick song in the commercial.
More than likely it’s the second thing. But I’m choosing the believe it’s the third.
It’ll be coming to Xbox One before anything else in 2020.
Zack is very large, not very in charge, and loves to play fighting games and make videos on the internet. He's also your new best friend!