The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
A cinematic trailer for Crossfire X was shown, showing off some realistic guns, realistic jets, realistic tanks, and a guy issuing military commands from under water with some real dope butt rock. I genuinely can’t tell if this is a new intellectual property, if it’s a sequel to SmileGate’s CrossFire – the free to play first person shooter and, at one time, most played multiplayer game in the world – or if it’s a video game adaptation to the board game Crossfire. You know, the one with that really sick song in the commercial.
More than likely it’s the second thing. But I’m choosing the believe it’s the third.
It’ll be coming to Xbox One before anything else in 2020.
Zack is very large, not very in charge, and loves to play fighting games and make videos on the internet. He's also your new best friend!
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.