Mash Y to make the numbers go up?
- VGCC Episode 366: MDK All Day - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 5: Patch 5.5 - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 68: The Trials of the Dragon Maid - Read More → . . . . .
- Famicom Detective Club Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Bastion 10 Year Anniversary: A Personal Retrospective - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 365: Switching Steam - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 364: Like a Pirate - Read More → . . . . .
- Biomutant (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Has Danganronpa Gone Soft?? World's End Club - In Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 363: Boss Baby 2 Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
A cinematic trailer for Crossfire X was shown, showing off some realistic guns, realistic jets, realistic tanks, and a guy issuing military commands from under water with some real dope butt rock. I genuinely can’t tell if this is a new intellectual property, if it’s a sequel to SmileGate’s CrossFire – the free to play first person shooter and, at one time, most played multiplayer game in the world – or if it’s a video game adaptation to the board game Crossfire. You know, the one with that really sick song in the commercial.
More than likely it’s the second thing. But I’m choosing the believe it’s the third.
It’ll be coming to Xbox One before anything else in 2020.
Zack is very large, not very in charge, and loves to play fighting games and make videos on the internet. He's also your new best friend!
July 30, 2021 | by
So We Ride Again...To Another End...
July 29, 2021 | by
Time to crack open this can of worms...
July 21, 2021 | by
Sealed With A Kiss