We know Jack, do you?
- VGCC Episode 376: The Jackbox Party Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- I Was Excited for N64 on Switch. Was. - Read More → . . . . .
- Finally: Nintendo Direct Announces Animal Crossing's Biggest Update Yet - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 73: The Tatami Galaxy - Read More → . . . . .
- Genshin Impact to Release 2.2 Update on October 13th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 375: Among Us Sussy Mobile - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 374: The Deltarune Variant - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
A cinematic trailer for Crossfire X was shown, showing off some realistic guns, realistic jets, realistic tanks, and a guy issuing military commands from under water with some real dope butt rock. I genuinely can’t tell if this is a new intellectual property, if it’s a sequel to SmileGate’s CrossFire – the free to play first person shooter and, at one time, most played multiplayer game in the world – or if it’s a video game adaptation to the board game Crossfire. You know, the one with that really sick song in the commercial.
More than likely it’s the second thing. But I’m choosing the believe it’s the third.
It’ll be coming to Xbox One before anything else in 2020.
Zack is very large, not very in charge, and loves to play fighting games and make videos on the internet. He's also your new best friend!
October 15, 2021 | by
FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR!
October 14, 2021 | by
It's time to bundle up on the couch and watch some anime.
October 11, 2021 | by
Childe can't stop winning baby!