The Spyro LP is over, but we'll be back soon!
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 17 - Read More → . . . . .
- Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Hollywood Rumble - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 305: Crypt of the Nekodancer - Read More → . . . . .
- Doom Eternal (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 8 - Murmurs of Saturation - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 35: No Piece - Read More → . . . . .
- Rollback Netcode and Two Characters May Have Saved Guilty Gear -STRIVE- - Read More → . . . . .
- What I Love About Final Fantasy XIII, Ten Years Later - Read More → . . . . .
Scott and Solon stop playing Fortnite and, in order to take in the massive amount of conversations and lore, start playing The Elder Scrolls VI: Sekirim instead. Plus, three mini-boss fights that are all way harder than normal on account of our unique point of view.
I guess you could say it's a disaster wahahaHEHEHEKCHEH *chokes and dies*
Manila is my favorite flavor of clam.
Who will win the Hollywood Rumble? Can Punished "Frederick" Underfunny get his revenge against Pumpkinman? Will WWE 2K20 keep it together long enough to not crash? All these questions and more will be answered!
Can't wait for Childhood 2.