Sorry that I wrote this up I have the brain worms.
- E3 2021 Day 6 - Nintendo Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 5 - The ENTIRE Variety Day Roundup #Beer3 - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 Final Mix - PC Gaming Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4.5/2 Days - Square Enix Presents' (Sloppy) Showcase - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 - Xbox/Microsoft/Bethesda Showcase Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 Day 3 Or 1 Or Whatever - Ubisoft, Devolver, and Gearbox Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 3 (But It's Actually the Real Day 1, Full Release) – Wholesome Games Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 2 - The Tribeca Film Festival's Games Spotlight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 65: Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Day of the Devs Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
The long awaited return of Secret Bases in the Ruby and Sapphire remakes was confirmed by Nintendo today. According to the announcement posted on the official Pokemon website, Secret Bases are being revamped like never before.
After you unlock the use of Secret Bases by meeting a character named Aarune, you will be allowed to customize your Base as you see fit. Decorations, trainers, and your own challenges can be implemented into the Base, so much so that you can create your own Pokemon Gym if you want. You can also capture flags from your friend’s bases to power yourself and your friends up.
Secret Bases can be shared using QR codes, and if you trade codes with someone, you become Secret Pals. Once they join your base, you’ll be able to share powers, such as faster egg hatching or more EXP gains.
Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby seem to be fixing many of the issues from the original release. The games are set to release this November in the US.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
June 15, 2021 | by
Beer3 baby let's go.
June 14, 2021 | by
Blankos? More like STANKOS! :O :O :O
June 14, 2021 | by
Jack’s mission: Kill Chaos