The promise has been made.
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
- Franny's Intro Post - Read More → . . . . .
The latest Pokken Tournament reveal is none other than the grass starter Pokemon Sceptile. Its attacks seem a bit deliberate, yet pack an immense punch. I’m also really loving the Leech Seed-Growth combo that launches out vines, that’d be a great trap effect. It also turns into Mega Sceptile, of course. New assist Pokemon were also shown, including Farfetch’d and Electrode.
Pokken Tournament is releasing sometime next Spring in the US for Wii U.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?
Goodbye to Super Mario, may he rest in pipes.