Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
I hope you weren’t expecting any video games in 2016, because they are all getting delayed. Well at least two are so far. Scalebound, the Xbox One exclusive being made by Platinum Games, has been pushed back to a 2017 release. Platinum said that, “Scalebound is one of the biggest games PlatinumGames has ever created” and that large of a game would need more time. I know Scalebound had seen the light of day last E3 and at Gamescom but this year is already pretty packed so Platinum is smart of give themselves another 365 to make it the game even better.
ReCore has also been pushed back. Originally slated for early 2016, Keiji Inafune’s latest project now only has a vague “2016” release date. However there is some good news, ReCore will also be coming to the PC.
Both games are Xbox One exclusives (not counting that ReCore PC port) and Microsoft is already touting an amazing exclusive release schedule this year. Makes sense to take some of the smaller teams, with ambitious new IP, and let them cook a little longer.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.
I still can't believe we scored this guest. Scott, your sacrifice shall be remembered.