The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
I hope you weren’t expecting any video games in 2016, because they are all getting delayed. Well at least two are so far. Scalebound, the Xbox One exclusive being made by Platinum Games, has been pushed back to a 2017 release. Platinum said that, “Scalebound is one of the biggest games PlatinumGames has ever created” and that large of a game would need more time. I know Scalebound had seen the light of day last E3 and at Gamescom but this year is already pretty packed so Platinum is smart of give themselves another 365 to make it the game even better.
ReCore has also been pushed back. Originally slated for early 2016, Keiji Inafune’s latest project now only has a vague “2016” release date. However there is some good news, ReCore will also be coming to the PC.
Both games are Xbox One exclusives (not counting that ReCore PC port) and Microsoft is already touting an amazing exclusive release schedule this year. Makes sense to take some of the smaller teams, with ambitious new IP, and let them cook a little longer.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.