I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
The EVO reveals have yet to cease! SNK has a few tricks up their sleeves, and the first was a confirmation that King of Fighters XV is a real thing.
No more details have been revealed beyond the fact that it exists, so SNK instead went into the details on Samurai Shodown‘s future. Starting in August, a new character will be coming once a month for the rest of the year. Rimururu kicks it off, followed by Basara in October, Kazuki Kazama in November, and Wan-Fu to round it out in December. September will bring Shizumaru as a free character.
Finally, the second season of DLC was confirmed, with the first of four characters, Mina Majikina, arriving thanks to winning a popularity contest.
With new KoF, SamSho support, and some SamSho guesting in Soul Calibur, SNK is in a great place. Who knows what else they have in store! (PLEASE GIVE US GAROU 2 SNK)
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?