Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
The EVO reveals have yet to cease! SNK has a few tricks up their sleeves, and the first was a confirmation that King of Fighters XV is a real thing.
No more details have been revealed beyond the fact that it exists, so SNK instead went into the details on Samurai Shodown‘s future. Starting in August, a new character will be coming once a month for the rest of the year. Rimururu kicks it off, followed by Basara in October, Kazuki Kazama in November, and Wan-Fu to round it out in December. September will bring Shizumaru as a free character.
Finally, the second season of DLC was confirmed, with the first of four characters, Mina Majikina, arriving thanks to winning a popularity contest.
With new KoF, SamSho support, and some SamSho guesting in Soul Calibur, SNK is in a great place. Who knows what else they have in store! (PLEASE GIVE US GAROU 2 SNK)
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!