We can rebuild him. We have the technology.
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 15, Reviewbrah Evolution - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car Episode 1: Heartbreak High with Alec Robbins - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 280: The Sinner's Milky - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 23: Breasted Dragon - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 279: Big Gulp - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 14, Cyberlord - Read More → . . . . .
- Holy Shit, That Nintendo Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- Pokémon Masters Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 278: Minister Duke Nukem - Read More → . . . . .
The EVO reveals have yet to cease! SNK has a few tricks up their sleeves, and the first was a confirmation that King of Fighters XV is a real thing.
No more details have been revealed beyond the fact that it exists, so SNK instead went into the details on Samurai Shodown‘s future. Starting in August, a new character will be coming once a month for the rest of the year. Rimururu kicks it off, followed by Basara in October, Kazuki Kazama in November, and Wan-Fu to round it out in December. September will bring Shizumaru as a free character.
Finally, the second season of DLC was confirmed, with the first of four characters, Mina Majikina, arriving thanks to winning a popularity contest.
With new KoF, SamSho support, and some SamSho guesting in Soul Calibur, SNK is in a great place. Who knows what else they have in store! (PLEASE GIVE US GAROU 2 SNK)
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Kick back and relax in our starlit parlor.
John's secret show.
Let's Keep The Peace
Character designs are messed up.