Roll +Cool to Act Under Pressure
- The Route 03: Provisional Victories - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 260: Hush Hush Puppies - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 12: Kanbaru Fan Club - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 259: Slash Nothing - Read More → . . . . .
- The Route 02: Best 3 out of 5 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 258: THE GOLLUM GAME - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 11: Don't Plug Feet - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 257: EVERY BUDDY - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 11, A New Miku In Town (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- Final Fantasy XIV's Tokyo Fan Festival Recap - Read More → . . . . .
Last night, SNK teased a “new classic” would be shown at Evo this coming weekend. The Playstation Blog has revealed what this game is, and it’s a PS4 and Vita port of Samurai Shodown 5 Special, the last game in the series to release on actual Neo Geo hardware.
What makes this release so Special? It’s a balance release upgraded from Samurai Shodown 5, with a few new characters (mostly bosses) swapped in to the roster. This release also has all the blood in tact, so when you win, your opponent might just fall in two pieces. Fun.
No release date has been announced, but we’ll be seeing much more of SamSho this weekend at Evo.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Don't join Greenpiss.
Just listen to Renai Circulation if you want to skip this one. I'll understand.
The Coke Freestyle twitter is decidedly NOT one of the greats.
Roll +Meat to Mix it Up