Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
Last night, SNK teased a “new classic” would be shown at Evo this coming weekend. The Playstation Blog has revealed what this game is, and it’s a PS4 and Vita port of Samurai Shodown 5 Special, the last game in the series to release on actual Neo Geo hardware.
What makes this release so Special? It’s a balance release upgraded from Samurai Shodown 5, with a few new characters (mostly bosses) swapped in to the roster. This release also has all the blood in tact, so when you win, your opponent might just fall in two pieces. Fun.
No release date has been announced, but we’ll be seeing much more of SamSho this weekend at Evo.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.