You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
Last night, SNK teased a “new classic” would be shown at Evo this coming weekend. The Playstation Blog has revealed what this game is, and it’s a PS4 and Vita port of Samurai Shodown 5 Special, the last game in the series to release on actual Neo Geo hardware.
What makes this release so Special? It’s a balance release upgraded from Samurai Shodown 5, with a few new characters (mostly bosses) swapped in to the roster. This release also has all the blood in tact, so when you win, your opponent might just fall in two pieces. Fun.
No release date has been announced, but we’ll be seeing much more of SamSho this weekend at Evo.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.