It's barely about games.
- VGCC Episode 290: Hand it to Hooters - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 289: We All Like Numbers - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 28: Google Shitposting - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 8 - Read More → . . . . .
- How To Speak In Pokemon Trade Chat: AKA "How I Spent One Night Hustling Foreign Dittos For Breeding Purposes" - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 288: All the Kinds of Mads You Could Want - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen - Episode 23, Penumbra Penultimate (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- The Route 09: Crossroads Pt. 1 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 287: Milo Immasculation - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro: Episode 7 - Read More → . . . . .
Last night, SNK teased a “new classic” would be shown at Evo this coming weekend. The Playstation Blog has revealed what this game is, and it’s a PS4 and Vita port of Samurai Shodown 5 Special, the last game in the series to release on actual Neo Geo hardware.
What makes this release so Special? It’s a balance release upgraded from Samurai Shodown 5, with a few new characters (mostly bosses) swapped in to the roster. This release also has all the blood in tact, so when you win, your opponent might just fall in two pieces. Fun.
No release date has been announced, but we’ll be seeing much more of SamSho this weekend at Evo.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
XCHOOM takes on it's final operation against an unrelenting Ethereal and it's army of Avatars.
Still waiting on a youtuber to start covering WWE2K20 lore.
More like StarCRAPtor.