Join The Quiet Mandom.
- VGCC Episode 269: Control the Rocks - Read More → . . . . .
- NIS Releases Shareholders' Report, Bankruptcy Rumours Follow - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 17: Undertale is Isekai - Read More → . . . . .
- Super Neptunia RPG Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Dear Cygames, Stop Shitting On Hawk You Cowards - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 268: Marill on the Maypole - Read More → . . . . .
- The Best and Worst of E3 2019, According to Us - Read More → . . . . .
- Where's Turing?? Read Only Memories Is Minding It's Own Business In "Neurodiver" - Read More → . . . . .
- Spyro Reignited Coming to Switch in September - Read More → . . . . .
- Breath of the Wild Sequel in Development - Read More → . . . . .
Last night, SNK teased a “new classic” would be shown at Evo this coming weekend. The Playstation Blog has revealed what this game is, and it’s a PS4 and Vita port of Samurai Shodown 5 Special, the last game in the series to release on actual Neo Geo hardware.
What makes this release so Special? It’s a balance release upgraded from Samurai Shodown 5, with a few new characters (mostly bosses) swapped in to the roster. This release also has all the blood in tact, so when you win, your opponent might just fall in two pieces. Fun.
No release date has been announced, but we’ll be seeing much more of SamSho this weekend at Evo.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Did you know Makai Wars actually came out last year? Me neither! But now you know.
Welcome Elvie to Choochagatari!
Born to jump World is a dummy 鬼神 Nep 'em all 1989
How can a character so cool be treated so badly? What kind of cruel fate is this?