Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
In a completely unexpected and surprising announcement GSC Game World, a company best known for making the convoluted cult classic S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series, announced a full fledged new entry simply entitled S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2.
While there’s little detail outside of a teaser website, and a Facebook post from the owner of GSC Game World, but we do know that the game is seemingly dated for a release sometime in 2021, which is a fairly generous launch window. I’ve always meant to get deep into the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games, but they’ve always felt like too much to broach, especially as someone who’s had her fair share of difficulty with a mouse and keyboard. It’ll be interesting to see how much info we end up seeing about this game in the near future, especially with E3 right on the horizon, and I’m especially intrigued as to whether or not the game will stay PC exclusive as it has in the past, or just how accessible it will end up being.
At least setting their sights on 2021 gives them plenty of time right?
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.
I still can't believe we scored this guest. Scott, your sacrifice shall be remembered.