You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
In a completely unexpected and surprising announcement GSC Game World, a company best known for making the convoluted cult classic S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series, announced a full fledged new entry simply entitled S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2.
While there’s little detail outside of a teaser website, and a Facebook post from the owner of GSC Game World, but we do know that the game is seemingly dated for a release sometime in 2021, which is a fairly generous launch window. I’ve always meant to get deep into the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games, but they’ve always felt like too much to broach, especially as someone who’s had her fair share of difficulty with a mouse and keyboard. It’ll be interesting to see how much info we end up seeing about this game in the near future, especially with E3 right on the horizon, and I’m especially intrigued as to whether or not the game will stay PC exclusive as it has in the past, or just how accessible it will end up being.
At least setting their sights on 2021 gives them plenty of time right?
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.