Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
The second round of the Street Fighter V beta just recently ended, and already dataminers have gone into the PC version’s files and dug up what appears to be the rest of the roster and potential future DLC. A lot of this is speculation, considering that the character claims are being backed by shortened filenames, but a lot of this makes sense.
According to NeoGAF users Scrub Mcgrubb and Xpliskin, the rest of SFV’s roster may include Dhalsim, Balrog (boxer), Alex, Juri, Ibuki, Urien, Guile, and two newcomers. One of the newcomers may be “Zen”, an Indian character who has been discussed in previous leaks around the net. Some of these characters may be background decoration or future DLC, as Alex has been spotted in the New York stage, but Ono has been on record saying he will “take into account” fan’s love of Alex.
Paris Games Week is coming up fast, so another character announcement may be just around the corner. We’ll see how this all lines up in the coming weeks.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!