Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
With Smash 4 on 3DS out in Japan already, hype has hit a fever pitch for the next entry in the fighting game franchise. Those of us waiting for the Wii U version, however, finally have a date to look forward to.
Twitter user GodDamnProtoman has seemingly leaked the American release date of the game, which is the 21st of November. The evidence is a picture of a preorder stub from Fred Meyer, a supermarket chain. This isn’t concrete, and may just be a placeholder (it’s the first day of Winter, and coincedentally is the same day the new Pokemon remakes launch), but it’s all we have for now.
Keep watching this space for any updates on this date’s validity.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.